Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Cherry Mistmas!!

N-U-T-A-T-E-W-O-P-O-I-M-O-G-M-N-H-G-I-R-E-A-Y-A

That's what I was left with once I'd searched for clues that started under the tree, and continued all over the house. Now I just need to unscramble the letters...



I was stumped for quite a while, partly because Acacia initially gave me some wrong letters... 

(Each photo had a clue stapled to it, like: This makes Dad happy but Mom cry. That meant the next clue was under the onions in the pantry. And each clue also had a few letters, so I needed to find all the clues to get all the letters. Fun!)



'Twas the night before Christmas...


The gift that brought tears to Nick's eyes... 


...the two-year Satcho calendar from Michel.


Relaxing Christmas Day...


Nick and Cayenne are preparing a special meal and the house smells divine!
(Potatoes from our garden.)


Guests at the Cofman Kennel. 


The Aftermath...



Merry Christmas Everyone!




Oh, and here are the letters uncoded. WooHoo!!


5 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Have fun!
    :-)
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the Denoyelle family wishes you all a merry Christmas. And we also have a special message for Nicolas : all our congratulations for your success in the "dental way" you have choosen? We, also, are very proud with you.
    Have a good time in Panama.

    Françoise and Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. When do you leave ? We wish you some great vacations !
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great!!!! Have fun there together!

    ReplyDelete