Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Good Times!


I'm back! Are you still here??

Guess where we were? For a full week, Nicolas and I got to slip away to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and Santa Barbara, CA. And by slip away I mean the trip was free because Nick flew a client down there; he got paid to be there; and friends and family took care of the girls. WooHoo!







This would be a lovely photo if you chopped off my head. The background is purdy! Not sure what I was running my mouth about, but I'm certain it was important.

We climbed around the rocks and found this little beach...




Then we climbed more rocks and found this BIG beach. 


Alone in Cabo - almost an oxymoron! 




 We spent an evening with Sean & Susie and Don & Kellie (with whom we flew down), who were staying at the home of some of their Durango friends. We could easily have camped in the wine cellar...



But the rest of the house didn't suck either.


 It was pleasant having our drinks served by the wait staff and all...



... but a simple beach bar with my hubby is definitely more my speed.


Cheers to Ilona and Michel, Erika and Bill, and Katie and Carl for helping to make this happen by taking such good care of our girls. Love you all. ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment