Monday, April 6, 2015

Queen of Everything

Two huge convoluted deals involving the sales of six houses have all closed - and I feel as though I've got my life back. WooHoooooooooooooooo! If any part of the house of cards fell down, three months of work would have swirled down the toilet.

I'm so happy!!


Today was my biggest closing yet, and I came home to a surprise congratulations from Nicolas:




He seems happy, too.


This is a good thing, because one of the new owners of one of the six houses gave me a little closing gift...





This should go over like a lead balloon when Nicolas gets home on Friday.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Just keeping the excitement in our marriage. Hahahahahaha! Oh I love this chair.

 
You can call me QOE for short.


 

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Well done you! You should tell Nick you are going to get a pet parrot to perch on the chair back.... ; ) g x

    ReplyDelete