Sunday, July 19, 2015

And then she turned 14

Vallecito Lake, June 23-24.

Some of my favourite childhood memories involve camping, so it was way fun to celebrate Cayenne's birthday on a lake, around a campfire, and in a tent.






Ahhh....


Good night 13 year old...



Good morning 14 year old!


Presents! Woot!


And a silly string fight...


... shaving cream fight...


... and a little mermaid time, because we all want to be mermaids, right?!



That evening we went to Ilona and Michel's place for our traditional birthday dinner
where Cayenne got mousse au chocolate for dessert. 


Yum.


































And then in true Colorado style, a sudden crazy storm came through, so we had a contest to see who could get the best lightening photo. I took this one but Acacia says hers was better, but I can't find it anymore, so I think we'll just have to say I won.




It's good to be 14.

I love you, beautiful girl.

xoxoxo



   



1 comment:

  1. Congratulation pretty & lovely (& so many other nice things) Cayenne ♥

    ReplyDelete