Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day! ♥


A moment after my tummy's first rumble Cayenne called out, "Breakfast is ready!" An auspicious beginning to the day. 



My stomach now lies laden. Unable to move. The yummy banana and mango pancakes were drowning in chocolate, but I'm happy to report the pile in the photo was meant for all four of us! And the ginger cinnamon tea helped... Bless her cotton socks. 

Acacia came holding her offering with big tears streaming down her face. She'd decorated a pretty piece of flagstone with a pine cone and a story of love written on it, but the sprinklers this morning erased all her words. She was crushed. We found her a Sharpie, and she'll redo it today. :)


♥ Happy Mother's Day to my awesome Mother and my wonderful Mother-in-law!! ♥


I hope all you mothers out there are enjoying a day that somehow feels more special than usual, but wish for you many, many special days this year.


And for those of you who aren't sure what to give your mother this year, just remember:







No comments:

Post a Comment