Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Rest of the Story... Part B

Okay, so the part I didn't get to the other night, because I was falling asleep on the keyboard, is that you can help my effort and it won't cost you a penny / peso / ore. Much better kind of fundraiser, n'est-ce pas? If you know anyone, anywhere, in any country, who wants to buy or sell a home or business, and who doesn't already have an agent - I can research and set them up with a great one. I will get a small cut and it doesn't cost you or your friend anything extra. Ta da!

But enough of that. Check this out: Remember a while ago I was talking about appropriate names, and how it's funny how our Cayenne likes to cook and Acacia is our tree climber? I had to laugh the other day when I left Cayenne in the kitchen and saw Acacia way up in the white fir tree.







Acacia eventually came down (she's the little speck near the top of the tree) to help Cayenne make spaghetti with meatballs. I'm not sure if it was the actual meal or the fact that our 9 and 10 year olds made it without one bit of help, but they were the best ever!

There are millions of things kids can be passionate about, but somehow we ended up with one who loves to cook. WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!

So psyched...

--------------------------------------------


PS: My father-in-law just emailed this photo after reading this post:


With the caption: Like mother like daughter



  

2 comments:

  1. You reap what you sow... : )

    g x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I have to agree that the picture of the tree does not convey how HUGE it really is, and that Acacia is so high up there...I can vouch for it being your neighbor! Great pics, unbelievable girls. I especially like the "mod" dress Cayenne is wearing with her goggles while chopping onions. A girl after my own heart.
    You guys all rock!
    Petra

    ReplyDelete