Friday, September 21, 2012

I'm Famous!

Well, at least among my friends who not only read the Durango Herald, but also make a beeline for the Bear Tracker section, which, it seems, is exactly one of my friends.

The Herald printed this photo today:


Pretty cool, eh?


Took this one a few minutes later...



Michel lent me his good camera so I can take photos of houses for work (merci!) so I'm practicing, and the zoo in our garden is making it easy! 

I took the hummingbird one while talking on the phone with Jeanette, who happens to be the friend who noticed the bear picture in the paper. :)


1 comment:

  1. I've never seen a hummingbird's feet dangle like that before!

    Make sure you copyright protect all your photos, and next time there's an urban wildlife photo competition you should enter a portfolio.

    g x

    ReplyDelete